Now I have three machines: Schaublin 70, Aciera F1 and M1 Hauser. This choice is not random. These three machines are equipped with collets W12 and B8.
Aciera and Hauser has identical aperture for equipment - 35 mm. So all of the accessories can be changed with each other.
All seats are equipped with lubrication nipples and are served with a special lubricant pump. The machine must be regularly lubricated.
ONLY LIQUID OIL (sewing machine oil) USE!
I already revise a lot of machines and I must say that by the machines, oiled with fuel oil, all the channels are clogged. And sometimes the working knots and bearings are irretrievably damaged, and replacing them is worth a lot of work.
Technical data Aciera F1
- Longitudinal travel of table 100 mm
- Vertical travel of table 150 mm
- Cross travel of the spindle head 75 mm
- Reading on dividing drums 0.01 mm
- Type W-12
- Spindel seat for collet shanks Ø 12 mm
- Clamping area of collet 0 - 10 mm
- Spindle speed 125-250-500-1000-2000-4000 rev/min
(with frequency converter freely regulate between 0-4000 rev/min)
Weights and Dimensions:
- Machine without stand:
- Length 600 mm
- Width 500 mm
- Height 570 mm
- Weight approx. 55 kg